Saturday, March 8, 2014

Welcome comparison... | Slice 8:31

Normally, Saturday stiff-arms me with
school work before the sun rises
then
grocery shopping
dusting
sweeping
school work during the nap window
cooking
dishes
laundry
school work after the sun sets

Today, Saturday comforted me with
time to sleep in
time to meander through
Target's aisles
(Do you like my new art?)  
time to figure out a new car seat
time to freshen up this winter's
tired decor stashed around my house
time to wander through
a nearby mall
time to pick carefully and
buy confidently
time to coast into intersections
time to jog away from them

Time to breathe

Write on,
b


4 comments:

  1. Love the art, but even more love the comparison of busy versus relaxed. Cheeeeers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The artwork is wonderful! You sound super busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your comparisons... especially loved that followed "Saturday comforted me with..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it was a good Saturday. "coasting into intersections" and "buying confidently" sounds delightful to me!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you are thinking right now, so please take a sec and drop me a line. I'm so glad you stopped by today -- thanks a billion. :)